The G-7 “committee to think and talk about saving the world but which will actually end up doing nothing at all”meet in Sendai this weekend. Can you spot the odd one out?
While Merkel chose not to wave… or smile; it is Jean-Claude Juncker that appears to be having trouble with his salute…
And then this.
- The most addictive game of the year! Play with 15 million Players now!Forge Of Empires
- Hiroshima visit marks Obama’s last chance to secure non-nuclear legacyNikkei Asian Review
- Abe the decider riles own partyNikkei Asian Review
- Anthrax’s Scott Ian on Donald Trump: ‘The Last Thing He Wants Is to Be President’Fuse Videos
- The new digital etiquette means rethinking everythingEntreprendre by Pernod Ricard
- Where the World’s Billionaires LiveMansion Global by Dow Jones
- Special Forces Insider Warns Of Serious Civil Unrest This Summer: “Everything Is Right For Things To Go Very Wrong”
- Trump Supporters “Terrorized” In Massive San Jose Street Brawl As Police “Lose Control”
- “Bill Clinton Was Here”: The Elite One-Percent’s ‘Orgy Island’ Exposed
- Gold and Silver Aren’t Getting Stronger, Report 29 May, 2016
- Orwell Could Never Have Predicted This…
- Paul Ryan Finally Folds, Will Vote For Donald Trump